Indoor air pollution is more common than many residential customers realize. Over time, dirt, mud, microbial growth, and other irritants can accumulate in the air ducts of an air conditioning or heating system and spread throughout the home when the system is running. To ensure that the air is clean and free of pollutants, Frank Gay Services often combines high-quality HEPA filters with ultraviolet (UV) lamp systems. These systems use UV-C light and small amounts of mercury to eliminate germs and bacteria at their source.
The UV lamps emit a faint bluish light, so homeowners don't have to worry about intrusive lighting. McCarthy air conditioning and UV light technology can help improve indoor air quality and reduce pollutants that can cause respiratory problems. If you're concerned about the proliferation of germs, bacteria, and viruses in your Florida home, contact Frank Gay Services to install a UV-light disinfection system. Installing a UV lamp helps eliminate airflow obstruction, increasing energy efficiency and ensuring that the air conditioning system remains in optimal condition. Read on to learn more about how UV lights work, how to install them, and the five benefits of using HVAC UV lights.
How Do UV Lights Operate?The Mini UV LED is the first UV LED light system of its kind for mini-divisions and similar applications in limited spaces.
The light emitted by UV wavelengths destroys the DNA and RNA composition of bacteria, viruses, mold, odors, and other pollutants, thus preventing them from infiltrating the air in the house.
Advantages of Installing a UV Light SystemUV light systems help residents of Orlando, Florida, prevent the spread of germs, viruses, and bacteria in the home. Installing a UV light system will not only reduce your home's exposure to harmful germs and bacteria but will also encourage a more efficient HVAC system.
- Decreased Allergens: Allergens such as dust mites, pet dander, pollen, and mold spores can be reduced with a UV light system.
- Enhanced Air Quality: The air quality in your home will be improved as the UV light system eliminates airborne contaminants.
- Reduced Odors: The UV light system will reduce odors caused by smoke, pets, cooking, and other sources.
- Increased Energy Efficiency: The airflow obstruction caused by dirt and debris will be eliminated with a UV light system, resulting in increased energy efficiency.
- Decreased Maintenance Costs: The need for frequent maintenance on your HVAC system will be reduced with a UV light system.
We'll make sure that your UV light system is installed properly so that you can enjoy all the benefits it has to offer. Installing a UV light system is an excellent way to improve indoor air quality while reducing allergens and odors. It also helps increase energy efficiency by eliminating airflow obstruction caused by dirt and debris. With McCarthy air conditioning and UV light technology you can reduce germs, bacteria, and viruses in your Florida home while improving indoor air quality. Contact Frank Gay Services today to learn more about how we can help you install a UV-light disinfection system.